- Tool, die and mold construction - plastic injection molding
- Turbine blades, valves for chemical and petrochemical industry, oil, gas and vapor.
- Equipment for paper and alimentary industries, shafts, and turbines for pumps
- Brushes, shafts, gears, screws, nuts and rivets for aggressive environments
- Chirurgical instruments, blades and springs
- Tail shafts for ships
- Accessories for chemical, aerospace and nuclear industries
- Rounds: typically solubilized - requires precipitation hardening before usage
- Flats: typically pre-hardened to 42-44HRc; further supply conditions on request.
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.