Our R&D department is the motor of our company. Over the last decades, as a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers, scientists and technicians, we have managed to generate outstanding developments and are continuously working on creating the most innovative solutions in our fields of expertise.
Our objective is to increase the competitiveness of the final user through the most cost effective tooling material and technologically optimized approach in its usage.
For this reason and because it has been the source of our success today, we foster a very close and dynamic interaction and collaboration with our clients and partners and have engaged in many multidisciplinary national and international research projects.
- Metallurgical design and tailoring of tool materials to increase tool productivity
- Thermo-mechanical processing methods
- Quality control of materials
- Process Know-How and optimization regarding hot and cold forming applications
- Powder metallurgy and PM product development
- Novel production technologies for tool materials and components
Current R&D Projects
Click here to see more information about our current R&D projects.
- FASTEEL (GA 726558)
- EUROSTARS-COHFTOOL (E!9120)
- EFFIPRESS (RFSR-CT-2015-00019)
- ICUT (RFSR-CT-2015-00018)
- BAINWEAR (RFSR-CT-2014-00016)
- ONACER (RD14-1-0104)
- 3D TOOLING
- RUSH AI
- PRESTIPLAS (IDI-20190109)
- CUPÓ D’INNOVACIÓ – PROPIETAT INDUSTRIAL
- NARVAL (RTC2019-007044-4)
- REINDUS (RCI-040000-2020-56)
Our interdisciplinary team tackles the diverse challenges that have been emerging over time in tooling and other technologically demanding material applications in a multi-modal way, which comprises materials, methods and processes. Our way of responding to the challenges of the time has enabled us to develop highly innovative and cost-effective high performance materials, advanced material test equipment, and novel production technologies and processing methods.