ROVALMA S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “ROVALMA”)
c/ Collita, 1-3, Pol. Ind. Molí de la Bastida
08191-Rubí (Barcelona), Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 586 29 49
Fax: (+34) 93 588 18 60
E-mail contact address for data protection issues: email@example.com.
Web address: www.rovalma.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
Registered office: Terrassa
Registered at the Commercial Register of Barcelona volume 3549 page 90, Sheet 37519, Section 2.
TIN: ES A08466641
Terms and Conditions of Access and Use of ROVALMA, S.A. Website
The Access to the website of ROVALMA S.A. and herein contained contents is free and voluntary for users. However, the access and use of this Website are subject to the acceptance by users of the herewith set forth Conditions of Access and Use. Consequently, the access and use of this Website will be interpreted as an express manifestation of consent without reserves by the user to the here set forth general Conditions of Access and Use, according to the version published under the link “Legal Notice” of this Website, at any one time that access and/or use of the website take/s place. The following Terms and Conditions of Access and Use apply:
- The user commits and warrants to use this Website in conformance with the law and the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use. The user will be liable towards Rovalma S.A. and/ or Third Parties, for any and all damages that he might cause through the violation of the before mentioned obligations.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to suspend, interrupt or stop operating this Website.
- ROVALMA S.A. shall not be liable for any damages or prejudices due to a lack of accessibility, availability or continuity, caused by/ deriving from interruptions or the termination of operation of its Website or of any linked websites, or that could be caused by or derived from interferences, break-downs, interruptions, disconnections or malfunctioning, deficiencies or overcharges of telecommunication networks or electronic equipment that facilitate the Access and/ or Use of this Website or that of linked websites of Third Parties.
- ROVALMA S.A. shall not be liable for any damages or prejudices that could be caused to users by computer viruses or any other harmful or damaging computer-based mechanism through the Access and Use of this Website or that of linked websites of Third Parties. It is the user’s responsibility to dispose of the necessary and adequate means and devices to protect herself/ himself against harmful computer programs and elements.
- ROVALMA S.A. has elaborated this Website with diligence. However, the user recognizes and accepts that Access and/ or Use of this Website, are carried out under the user’s exclusive responsibility and that the contents provided on this Website are of general character. The information provided on this Website furthermore does not constitute the provision of any consultancy service, nor of any type of warranty or guaranty or any other representation that is legally binding upon ROVALMA S.A.. All information provided on this Website or on that of linked websites of Third Parties is provided “AS IS” and “As available” and without warranty, express or implied, of any kind regarding completeness, faultlessness, accuracy, up-to-datedness, individual interpretations, merchantability or fitness for any particular or specific purpose of the Website user. In the same manner, ROVALMA S.A. explicitly excludes any responsibility for damages or prejudices of any and all kinds that could materialize in the context of Access and/ or Use of this Website or of that of linked websites of Third Parties. Consequently, under no circumstances,
ROVALMA S.A. shall be liable for any kind of damage or prejudice, be they direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory or of any other kind, that Website users or Third Parties could suffer as a result of the Access and/ or Use of the contents provided on this Website or that of linked websites of Third Parties.
- ROVALMA S.A. explicitly excludes any responsibility deriving from the connection of links or contents of links or websites of Third Parties to which references are made on this Website. Users of this Website are herewith explicitly informed that ROVALMA S.A. has no control over such links/ contents pertaining to Third Parties and references are only made for the convenience and under the exclusive responsibility of the user. In the same manner, ROVALMA S.A. explicitly excludes any responsibility deriving from the connection or contents of websites of Third Parties that include links to this Website. Likewise, the inclusion of any external link does not imply any kind of affiliation, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- It is strictly forbidden to establish links to this Website from websites of Third Parties, without the prior express written authorization by ROVALMA S.A.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves all rights to modify and/ or eliminate, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, any and all contents, the structure and design of this Website, products and services mentioned on this Website and/ or the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use.
- All contents of this Website, including but not limited to texts, photos, graphic illustrations, images, sounds, animations, audiovisual contents, files, structure and design as well as any other contents, are owned by ROVALMA S.A. or by Third Parties, which have authorized ROVALMA S.A. to use and publish these contents on this Website. The use and publication of any and all such contents on this Website must not be interpreted or understood as any kind of renouncement, transmission, transfer, cession, assignment, license or any other right to appropriate or use, in full or in part, of the rights respecting these contents, with the exception of the rights, which are strictly necessary for the Access and/ or Use of this Website, within the limits and subject to the terms set forth in accordance with the present Conditions of Access and Use of this Website. All logotypes, trademarks and trade names, industrial designs, commercial brands or distinctive signs, that appear on this Website, form part of the intellectual and industrial property rights of ROVALMA S.A. or Third Parties that have authorized ROVALMA S.A. to publish them on this Website. Any modality of utilization, including but not limited to the reproduction, copy, distribution, making available, commercial exploitation, public communication, transformation, modification, dismantling or manipulation, at whole or in parts, of any and all contents of this Website without the prior written consent by ROVALMA S.A. is strictly forbidden.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves the right, without notice and on own initiative or upon request form a third party, to terminate a user’s license to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website and services if the user fails to comply with the contents of these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use.
- The services provided under www.rovalma.com are intended for users 18 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 years of age is not authorized to use our services and may not, therefore, send us their personal information.
- Should any or any part of the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use of this Website be declared null, invalid or ineffective by any competent court or administrative authority this shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining clauses or parts of clauses, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- This Website is governed by Spanish Law. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use of this Website shall be submitted to the competent Spanish courts. To the extent permitted by law, the user of this Website expressly renounces to any other jurisdiction that might correspond to the user and agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona. Any and all norms of conflict that could limit the full applicability of the Spanish Law are explicitly excluded.
Information regarding the cookies policy of this Website is included in the Cookies Policy section.