The website www.rovalma.com owned by ROVALMA S.A. uses own and third-party cookies in order to optimize the experience for users.
Cookies are small text files which download and store themselves on the browser of the computer, smartphone or tablet used when accessing websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information regarding navigation habits of a user or their device. Moreover, cookies facilitate user navigation by enabling the website to offer information that might be of specific user interest based on the way the website content is used.
Users can limit the scope of cookies by allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on their device through the configuration of their browser options. If users do not change this configuration, it is understood that they accept the use thereof.
2. Types of cookies & Consent
The cookies we use neither store any personal data nor information that can be used to recognise the user, unless users wish to register voluntarily to use a specific offered service for the purpose of receiving specific information such as products and service information, or other contents which might be of their interest, e.g. via subscription to our newsletters, or the usage of online enquiry forms on our website.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website and they expire when the session ends. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic. The use of this kind of cookies helps to improve website design and contents.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies make it possible to monitor and analyze users’ behavior on the visited websites.
The ROVALMA website uses both, session cookies and analytical cookies, with the aim to enhance users’ browsing experience.
By browsing the website of ROVALMA S.A. and using its services, the user accepts the use of the before mentioned cookies and the conditions contained in the present policy. In case you do not agree you can change your browser configuration or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Cookie management
All Internet browsers enable users to monitor, restrict or block the placement of cookies by changing the browser’s settings or options. The way of doing so differs for each browser and you can find instructions in your browser’s help menu.
Below you will find a list of the most popular browsers with a link where you can change your cookies:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
Please note that the deactivation of certain cookies might result in limiting the functionality of our website and may hinder the use of certain offered services.