- Dies and molds for injection of thermoplastics, thermosets, zinc based alloys, and in some conditions of aluminium based alloys (big dimension dies without excessively large pulls)
- Sliders, preferably nitrided, plate insert-carriers, dolly, die bases, hold-down plates, columns, and bushes for dies; jackets for hot banding of hard metal cores, forging stamps, or steels at high hardness
- Dies for hot and cold deburring, cutting dies for silver, alpaca and soft alloys
- Punching tools and stamping dies
- Forging stamps, mandrels, pushers, and extrusion die holders
- Shear and folding blades, gears, shafts, pins, broaches, and screws
- Prototyping dies for hot stamping
- Flats: pre-hardened to ~42-46 HRc. Stock availability of grinded plates ready for EDM.
- Rounds: pre-hardened to ~40-42 HRc.
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.