RV-2367 a chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloyed hot work tool steel with high thermal fatigue resistance and resistance to thermal shock, combined with good wear resistance, refined via an ESR process to ensure highest quality standards in terms of grain size, segregation, micro-cleanliness, and purity.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
- Small and middle size die casting dies for light alloys (aluminium, zamak, brass and magnesium)
- Light alloys extrusion tooling, such as liners, mandrels, pressure pads, extrusion stems and dies
- Forging and hot stamping dies for light and heavy metals
- Closed dies, punches, stamps and jaws, hot rolling rods, as well as hot cutting applications like circular cutting blades, straight cutting blades and angular cutting blades.
- Dies and molds for injecting thermosets and thermoplastic
Typical Working Hardness Range:
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.