Products & Technologies >
> Tool Steels for the Shaping of AHSS / UHSS
> HWS® Isotropic
HWS® is high performance powder metallurgical steel with exceptional levels of wear resistance and toughness at high hardness for high-duty stamping, trimming and fine blanking applications, such as for example the hard or hot cutting of Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS) and Ultra High Strength Steel (UHSS). For applications with highest toughness requirements HWS® Premium is available. HWS® features good machinability and provides excellent support to coatings - for detailed information please contact ROVALMA.
- Tool, die and mold construction - high-duty stamping, trimming and fine blanking applications
- High-duty punching tools for deep drawing
- Tools and dies for powder pressing: powder metallurgy materials, bakelites, sintered pieces, resins, brake pads, and composites
- Dies and molds for injecting plastics with abrasive components
- Rolls for cold and hot work
- Cutting blades for medium gauged sheets, blades for circular cutting
Typical Working Hardness Range:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
error: Content is protected !!