RV-2379 / AISI-D2 / JIS-SKD 11
Products & Technologies >
> Conventional Cold Work Tool Steel
> RV-2379 / AISI-D2 / JIS-SKD 11
EN/DIN 1.2379/ AISI ~ D2/ JIS ~ SKD 11
RV-2379 is a ledeburitic cold work tool steel with a high chromium content, combining high hardness with good toughness levels and high wear resistance, high compressive strength and good dimensional stability during hardening. RV-2379 can be coated and nitrided - for detailed information please contact ROVALMA.
- Dies and tools for blanking, punching, trimming, stamping, drawing, bending
- Shearing blades and forming rolls for cold and semi hot rolling; combs and rolls for thread rolling
- Molds for injection of thermosets
- Sliding guides
- Jaw holders, shear blades and rotary cutting blades
- Gauges, calibres and pieces subjected to wear
Typical Working Hardness Range:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
error: Content is protected !!