- Tool and die construction - cutting dies and punching tools, deep drawing and bending tools for Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS) such as Dual Phase, Complex Phase, Trip, Mart, Twip, Press Hardened, Q&P, stainless steels, cold worked strip, materials of high mechanical resistance, precision cutting (double acting)
- Tools and dies for forming of conventional sheet to enhance tool durability and reduce maintenance costs
- Die inserts to inject Bakelite or plastics with abrasive components
- Rolls, jaws and combs for rolling threads.
- Forging stamps, rolling and straightening rolls, rolls for cold work, blades for rotary cutting, shear blades.
- Annealed up to ~270 HB
Typical Working Hardness Range:
- 56-64 HRc
The above set forth description of material applications is for general information purposes only and must not be interpreted as any express or implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for purpose for such or any other applications.